Talk:Gobwin Knob (city)
Since Jillian renamed it, can someone with more wiki-fu than I rename/move the page to "I'm Coming for you Stanley (City)". Book 3 #213 - last line...--Rastrix
- Technically could, but we already have a redirect and I'm pretty sure most characters will continue to refer to it by its better known name.--ManaCaster (talk) 15:25, 23 November 2016 (EST)
- Also, I'm coming for you Stanley is now slated for destruction and unless Fate intervenes will only be named such for a tiny fraction of its existence. Whispri 5:15 PM, 24 November 2016 (GMT)
What, pray tell, is a "Regent" in this context? Parson isn't Chief Warlord anymore, and Stanley is still in residence. I don't get what this stat is for. Menlo Marseilles 05:05, 30 October 2009 (UTC)
- A Regent is a warlord stationed at the city whos duty is to supervise the workings of the city. Doing so boost production values in the city. Think of them like a real world Mayor. Prehaps a page for regent should be made. At the moment, the text has been changed to read "City Manager" Miment 23:57, 1 November 2009 (UTC)
Could we identify the named streets in the pictures we got up to this point? Would a map of the city be too much speculation at this point?
- Waaaayyyy to much speculation. Miment 23:57, 1 November 2009 (UTC)
- Should have read this earlier. I didn't think that the amount of speculation required was excessive, actually. Three major assumptions went into my map: 1) that the sun rises in the East in Erfworld and that this image is from the morning (since this is the beginning of the turn, that second part is valid), 2) that the large plaza in front of the keep on the south/southeast side is D'oh Plaza, and 3) that when Rob wrote that Parson and Maggie were traveling "up" Whopper Avenue, that this meant that they were heading North, as is the case in most major American cities, and therefore, the order of streets should be Homer, Smithers, Burns, and Maggie. Please feel free to let me know if you can find an excessive amount of fault in the logic for this, and I'll reconsider. Just remember that it is speculation, after all. --MisterB777 01:15, 1 December 2009 (UTC)
Remember all the different types of buildings, such as the Butcher Shop and the Bank? Perhaps those buildings are on streets that would have to do with them, such as the Bank having to do with Burns because he is rich.