Units of Speewah belong to the Outback tribe.
Speewah is a Royal Capital Side, producing human Units, including Nobles and Royals, located across the oceans far below the X-axis. Their most significant neighbour is Nupomeland who they have been at war with, since the side attacked them and took Gabashes. Nupomeland's Chief Warlord, Temuera Osbourne, croaked Speewah's ruler at the time of the battle, Sir Dom Batter, a king who was never afraid to stride onto the field of war.
The Capital of Speewah is New South Fort Whinger.
- New South Fort Whinger - Capital
- Melburn - Level 5
- Queensflood - Level 2
- Blackstumped - Level 1
- Ulurock - Level 5
- Bludgery Bay - Level 4 Port city
- whykickapome - Level 1 Port city taken from Nupomeland
- Gabashes - Level 3 Lost to Nupomeland
- Sir Baza Everage - Ruler, King
- Tazzy Van Diemen - heir, Prince
- Ned Buckethead - Chief Warlord
- Kezza Murdosh - Moneymancer
- Unagurrawandanagurragurrapilly - Flower Power Mancer
- Immigen sweatshop - Dollamancer, turned from Animu
- Robbo - Warlord
- Jono - Warlord
- Davo - Warlord
- Charles Gordon Wilkinson V - Heavy Unit
- Hugo Halfarsed - Chief of the Speewah's Tardy Elves
- Dwop Bears - Heavy Forrest Units
- Crockoships - Light Sea Units
- Rusty crows - Light Air Units
- Dunnyips - Heavy Air Mounts (with acidic battle crap)
Livery worn by infantry and warlords is Green and Gold (light brown shirts and pants with yellow armor) with the Speewah insignia (a red prawn/shrimp over striped black and white background) on the chest.
Main article: Erfworld Geography
Real World References
The name "Speewah" is a reference to the legendary/mythical Australian farm Speewah Station.
The prawn/shrimp over the striped background is a reference to the old Paul Hogan adds promoting Australia to Tourist overseas with the slogan "I'll slip and extra Shrimp on the Barbie for you"