The geography of Erfworld is divided into a hexagonal grid.Erf-b1-p046a Each hex has an associated x,y coordinate.Erf-b1-p010 Units are not permitted to cross hex boundaries except when on TurnErf-b1-p115; however, units are able to move freely within a hex, and move objects, such as notes, across the hex borders.
For more information on hexes and how they are used, see Movement.
Between each hex, there is a line, visible to units of Erfworld, and visible to Parson only when he wears his 3D Glasses. If a unit is unable to move between hexes, there is a soft resistance that keeps the unit from entering the new hex.
- X: -1214 Y: 455 Where Jillian croaked a Twoll and three uncroaked en route to Gobwin Knob. Erf-b1-p010
- X: -1218 Y: 467 Where the Archons met Ansom's forces. This may be the same hex where Sir Webinar and Dora met Jillian after her release from Gobwin Knob. Erf-b1-p042
- X: -1181 Y: 550 Location of Charlescomm (city)
- X: -1156 Y: 398 Location of Spacerock
- X: -1252 Y: 461 Location of Faq (city)