- Dollamantic Units
- Can create non-living Units like: Scarecrow, Dolls, Molls, Cloth golems, Tchotchkes and Action figures. They can also heal these units and provides a Leadership bonus when leading them.
- Deanimate Unit
- Can deanimate an existing Dollamancy unit, including enemy golems.
- Motion Fabrication
- Can create small nonmagical items, such as tools or baskets, Raiment (armor or clothes), or "accessories", magic items that make units stronger like: Items that can shoot Shockamancy bolts, Clothing that can protect against a limited number of Shockamancy bolts and Jetpacks which add to a unit's nimbleness allowing it to Fly and even drive without the unit will(Auto-pilot).
- Item Evaluation
- May be able to evaluate gear and identify its origins.LIAB Epilogue 03
- Voodoo Doll
- Dollamancy and Thinkamancy intersect, and with sufficient knowledge, a Dollamancer can steal a unit's g-string and bind it to a doll, making the victim feel what the doll feels.
- Ace Hardware - Former Jetstone Dollamancer. Croaked and decrypted, current Gobwin Knob Dollamancer.
- Barton - Haffaton Dollamancer.
- Bill - Transylvito Dollamancer.
- Claud Gauntlet - Former Charlescomm Dollamancer. Was a Qualified Barbarian, under contract to Charlescomm prior to joining the side. Croaked and decrypted, current Gobwin Knob Dollamancer. Creator of the gun in link with Charlie.
- Holly Shortcake - Former Jetstone Dollamancer. Croaked, replaced by Ace Hardware.
- Ken - Barbarian Dollamancer. Referenced but not yet introduced. LIAB Prologue 4
- Lord Dresden - Royal Dollamancer of Seaworld. WB2014 Duke Forecastle - Part 4
- Teddy Clothespin - Side unknown, possibly barbarian. Sold Wanda new livery in the Magic Kingdom while she was with Goodminton.
- Related to 'dressing up' units and buildings. Benefits other than aesthetic are unknown. May increase Loyalty of units?
- May involve a 'Voodoo Doll' type of control that forces a unit to act against its own will.
- Accessories are created by Dollamancy. These may be Magic Items, or may be mundane.
- It may be possible for a Dollamancer to create Units from wood, like wooden horses or nutcrackers. Or wood Golems.
- It might be possible to create a sort of golem construct for training, like a quintain, which can easily be salvaged after being defeated for experience.
- Maggie said Twolls have a form of natural dollamacy, allowing them to construct some non-magical items such as Parson's breast plate.
- Maggie also indicated Warlords and some casters have a form of natural dollamancy that allows them to create their own livery for their units. An example of this is when Wanda causes the units she mass-uncroaked during the siege of Gobwin Knob to appear wearing Parson's hamstard livery.