- Are not vulnerable to sunlight.Erf-b1-p093 They end turn before night just like everyone else.
- Drink the blood of wildlife via the drain life special, and have at least threatened to drink Humanoid blood.
- Many, but not all, have the Natural Ability of flightErf-b1-p139. Don King is not able to fly Erf-b3-p076
- Can tame Bats found in wild. This allows them to utilize the bat's Natural Ability of Remote Visual Link
- May store things (inc. Doombats and a casket) in a cape.
- Sleep in caskets at night.
- May give bonuses to Doombats in the same hex
- Are living (i.e. not uncroaked). They are popped, not created by conversion of non-vampires, as in Real World stories of vampires.
- Have an excellent sense of hearing.Hvs.tCF 38
They may have a special ability to produce blood from a Unit, as there has been no other blood in Erfworld.
May have dance fighting as a special ability.
Real World References
Vampires in most fiction are required to drink human blood to sate a "hunger". Transylvito Vampires do not have this weakness.