Ok, couldn't we assume that magic classes have natural enemies? Maybe enemies is too strong of a word, but you know.
Hocus Pocus - Naughtymancy Spookism - Hippiemancy Stuffamancy - Eyemancy Stagemancy - Clevermancy
In fact, the ring of 8 sections of the Magic Kingdom could go Eyemancy - Hocus Pocus - Hippiemancy - Stuffamancy - Naughtymancy - Spookism, with Stagemancy and Clevermancy jammed in somewhere opposite each other? F'r'instance, HP - Clv - Hip - Stf - Nght - Stg - Spk - Eye.
At the very least I think we can assume that Spookism, being opposed to Hippiemancy, belongs in the grey area, unless we get some contradictory info.
I'd say the yellow should be Hocus Pocus, and Red Naughtymancy, even if it didn't fit my arrangement, but it does.
This means a decent possibility is:
- green - Hippiemancy
- blue - Clevermancy
- yellow - Hocus Pocus
- purple - Eyemancy
- gray - Spookism
- teal - Stagemancy
- red - Naughtymancy
- orange - Stuffamancy
bonuses to this setup:
Purple (royal color) is Eyemancy, which contains Lookamancy, Thinkamancy, and Foolamancy - great choice for magic for a Royal court
Blue is Clevermancy, which, in the abscence of an element, is the most like "pure" magic. In multiple games, blue has represented this kind of magic, especially in conjunction with red (chaos) and green (nature/life) magic
Green belongs to Hippiemancy, whose Flower Power is closest to nature. Plus, Life + Matter = nature
Yellow for Hocus Pocus (life), which, in the abscence of a white magic, is the "cleanest" and also "warmest" color
Grey for Spookism - assuming Spookism has anything to do with ghosts (motion without matter or life?), this is perfect
Red for Naughtymancy - other than black, the only decent color. Also, outside of Croakamancy, more destruction than undeath (I think). Either way, Wanda wears more red than black, I think.
- Green belongs to Hippiemancy - first panel of Erf-b1-p011 clearly points that Sizemore and the Hippiemancer talk in green zone, while second one states that it is in a glade of the Hippiemancers.
Regarding the location of Dirtamansion being south, how do we know the orientation of the MK? It looks like our assumption is that the image of the MK on the page is south close side, north far side, but we'd need to know at least one for sure to know.
- We're assuming that Stuff (inc. Dirt) is yellow, since it's what made most sense at the time and we never really had any contradictions with that. Look at this page: Hvs.tCF 156. Trees look yellowish to me. --DukeBG (talk) 07:36, 7 March 2017 (EST)
- Oh, you were commenting about that remark from the Digdoug story. Yeah, I dunno. No certain answer. --DukeBG (talk) 07:39, 7 March 2017 (EST)
- I would have interpreted from that picture that the Dirtamansion is in the Green section, but on the edge of the yellow. Mostly because I thought the grass color changed in the MK as well as the tree color. But it could be that it's on the edge of Yellow and Portal Park Knavigator (talk) 17:24, 7 March 2017 (EST)
Color of Stuffamancy
The recent updates (execution of the decrypted at the time of writing this) seem to confirm brown to be color of stuffamancy. The page currently identifies yellow instead. Thoughts? —Bob Loblaw (talk) 00:06, 19 April 2017 (EDT)
- It's been explicitly stated that it is yellow in one of the recent updates --DukeBG (talk) 03:24, 19 April 2017 (EDT)