Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wanda Firebaugh and Sizemore Rockwell walk side-by-side down a narrow path somewhere in the Magic Kingdom.|||
|Grand Abbie couldn't hope to quiet the coming battle.|||
|Wanda and Sizemore walk side-by-side down a narrow path somewhere in the Magic Kingdom.|||
But I do love to study everything.Wanda Firebaugh: Hard to fathom. You are so much my opposite.
|A close-up on Wanda's face. She looks slightly annoyed.|||
|Wanda Firebaugh: I can manage quite a number of magicks outside of Croakamancy, but I have little interest in them.|||
|Wanda holds up the blue scroll as she and Sizemore reach a clearing at the end of the narrow path.|||
|Sizemore Rockwell: That's what a 350K Shmucker spell looks like?|||
|Wanda and Sizemore pass between a pair of white obelisks into a clearing containing several brightly shining free-standing rectanglular surfaces in various colors; green, orange, blue, and red ones are visible. Various curious characters pass by, one of them stepping out through the orange portal.|||
|Wanda Firebaugh: Touch it, though.|||
|Sizemore holds the blue scroll, which shimmers with blue sparkles.|||
|Wanda Firebaugh: Yours, mine, and ours.|||
|Wanda, carrying the scroll again, steps into a shining green portal in Portal Park. Parts of her right leg and arm, as well as part of the scroll, have disappeared through the shimmering surface.|||
|Wanda Firebaugh: Let's go.|||
|Sizemore steps through the other side of the green portal onto a red circular pad with small silver circles set into it. The pad is a niche in the side of a flat-walled, boring-looking room. Bogroll's back occupies much of the foreground as he speaks to Wanda, who stands directly ahead of him.|||
|Wanda Firebaugh: Thank you, Bogroll.|||
|Wanda stalks off out of the room, carrying the scroll, while Bogroll and Sizemore stay behind. We are treated to a close-up view of Sizemore's hairy bare legs.|||
Sizemore Rockwell: *sigh* Yes.Bogroll: Very sorry, sir.
|Sizemore and Bogroll exchange slightly miserable looks.|||
Sizemore Rockwell: Well. You know.
Bogroll: If I only could, sir.Believe I'd have a legion.
- ^ Introduction: Portal Park is seen for the first time.
- ^ The characters seen in Portal Park are a Mexican wrestler, an unidentified male wearing a sash, and a Guild Wars character.
- ^ Yours, Mine, and Ours was a 1968 film starring Lucille Ball and Henry Fonda, as parents of 18 children between them.
- ^ "Heavy" could refer to the actual weight of the scroll, though in context it is more likely slang for "meaningful and thought-provoking."
- ^ This room references the transporter room from Star Trek: The Original Series.
- ^ Dirtamancy is mentioned for the first time.
- ^ Introduction: Crap Golems are mentioned for the first time. (Everyone wishes they could make crap golems.)