Page by page (114)
Panel by panel (114:1)
Jillian has regained her composure, and her rage, pointing her sword forward. The orlies and gwiffons blur as they race forward into the fray.|||
Only Jillian and her contingent are between Stanley and Faq. There is a swarm of doombats off to one side, but they are not engaged in this small battle that is so vital to both participants. One smoking gwiffon is falling, but the other may still be in the fight. A third appears uninjured. Jillian is almost in position to engage Stanley's dwagon.|||
Jillian is hanging upside-down from the red dwagon's belly, with her sword thrust more than halfway inside. In the background, speed lines and doombats fly past.|||
(There is no text in this panel.) |||
Jillian flails her sword around uselessly, hitting nothing but air.|||
- ^ "SRSLY" -- Netspeak for "Seriously." Indicates that an event most considered humorous was intended to be taken seriously.
- ^ "ORLY" -- Netspeak for "Oh, really?" Indicates disbelief.
- ^ LOLWUT -- Netspeak for "Laugh out loud. What?" Indicates the previous statement was taken in humor, but also a lack of understanding of exactly what was intended.
- ^ A reference to the Simpsons story "Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire" (Season 1, Episode 1) Lisa touches Bart's injured arm repeatedly, each time Bart says, "Ow! Quit it!"
- ^ "G2G DED" -- Netspeak for "Got to go, I'm dead." May be used in MMORPG's to indicate that a player's character has died and can no longer participate in the fight.
- ^ A reference to Stanley's discovery that striking walnuts with the Arkenhammer occasionally generates a pigeon. Apparently the process sometimes works the other way when an Orly is struck.
- ^ Crypsis is a term for an organism's ability to avoid detection by means such as camouflage or mimicry.