Page by page (11)
Panel by panel (11:1)
A wide aerial view of the Magic Kingdom. This is a large, forested island divided into coloured wedge-shaped segments that converge on a single circular grove. The segments are, in clockwise order starting from the top: purple, grey, teal, red, orange, green, blue, and yellow. Inside each wedge is a small clearing, similar to the one at the convergence in the middle of the island. The central grove (presumably Portal Park) is a more natural forest green, and what may be large trees or some other kind of structure, can be seen in this and the other clearings. Intriguingly, the colour wedges extend out into the surrounding water.|||
In a small clearing in the Magic Kingdom, Sizemore and Janis sit cross-legged at the base of a psychedelic, rainbow-coloured flower. Two snakes (one grey and the other brown) slither by in the foreground, at the feet of Wanda Firebaugh, who is standing at the edge of the panel waiting. In the background, a crowd of silhouetted dancers cavort flexibly.|||
- ^ The name references "The Magic Kingdom," one of four theme parks at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida. This frame is notable as it is not only the first view of the Magic Kingdom, but also the first major overland shot of a large chunk of Erfworld.
- ^ Sizemore Rockwell is seen for the first time. Sizemore's name is derived from the stage names of two members of the band Assrockers: Durt Sizemore and Riff Rockwell.
- ^ Janis is seen for the first time. Her name is a probable reference to Janis Joplin.
- ^ The lyrics are from A Mighty Wind.
- ^ This could be a reference to two actions in D&D, where to "take ten" or "take twenty," is to spend enough time working at a task to reach a certain level of success.
- ^ This is the first appearance of a scroll, and specifically, the Summon Perfect Warlord Spell.
- ^ Portal Park is apparently the large clearing in the middle of the Magic Kingdom.