Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The mastlike protrusion (“spar”) jutting out from the bow of the ship. Shoots forward.
- Firing all the beam weapons on one side of the ship at the same time.
- The upper front portion of the ship
- The edges along the top of the ship. Not to be confused with Gun whales.
- The long vertical poles on a ship. Stores shockmancy charges. On a three masted ship, from front to back, they are called the “foremast,” the “mainmast,” and the “mizzen.”
- The horizontal poles ("spars") that stick out from the sides of masts. Shoots to sides.