|Oh dear, it seems this article isn't up to scratch and could use some improvement. You can help Erfwiki by .
Need to pull quotes from the Archons.
Quotes from Charlescomm.
See Quotes: Charlie
- 1. Always have the best plan in the game.
- 3. We are in the business of solving problems for our clients.
- Corollary: Creating problems for our clients creates business.LIAB Prologue 25
- 4. Know who you are dealing with. Always affirm the client's narrative about themselves, but know the difference between their story and the truth. All our competitive advantage lives in that gap.Hvs.tCF 309
- Corollary: Affirm the client's narrative about us, especially when it isn't true.Hvs.tCF 309
- 6. Play to the stakes. There's always a better deal on the table, but it doesn't always matter. Save your best game for the table with the highest limit.Hvs.tCF 309
- Corollary: Play loose at low tables. (Sometimes the biggest prize to be won is what we can learn from a cheap mistake.)Hvs.tCF 309
- 8. ?</noinclude>
- 9: If they swing, make 'em miss. If they flee, make 'em run somewhere worse. But if they just stand there, pull the rug out from under 'em.LIAB 78
- 15: Some things are more important than money.
- Corollary: Most things are not more important than money.LIAB Prologue 25
- 16. Of the few things more important than money, Charlie's attention is the most scarce and valuable. Spend it wisely.
- 17: Don't bet on the lame runner, unless you know you can shoot the healthy one.
- Corollary: Betting on the healthy runner and shooting the lame one is the better bet.LIAB Text 53
- 19: Charlie's rules need to be bent sometimes.TBFGK 67
"Team members will integrate core competencies, utilizing best practices to achieve total battlespace saturation, and to provide just-in-time client solutions!"Erf-b1-p121