Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Prince Tramennis gestures excitedly.|||
|A collage of images show Parson and Maggie perusing items in the Armory, observed by a grim-faced twoll. Maggie touches the haft of some unseen weapon as Parson inspects a spear and a ball-topped cane. Also on the long table are a sword, a C-shaped red bracelet, a red-heart-in-clear-heart amulet, and a blue bomb. Parson straps a large bracer bearing several blades to his right arm, then walks off wearing a light brown cloak. On top of this we see images of a long sword and Wanda's old skull-topped staff.|||
|trickery that got Ansom.|||
|Prince Tramennis comes around to King Slately's side. Tramennis' many papers are now all stacked in the satchel on the desk; Slately's are still out.|||
King Slately: I don't know.Prince Tramennis: Besides, I want to ask Ossomer some questions about Decryption.
|A twoll helps Parson buckle on his sword. Parson is wearing a hide cloak and bladed bracer and carrying a staff. Maggie stands to one side and all around them are items that went unchosen, including bladed pads and helmet, shield, and swords.|||
King Slately: I don't know.
Perhaps bomb the tower?Prince Tramennis: Mm, with the yellow dwagons, yes.
|Several dwagons, including many yellow dwagons, bearing black-and-red clad Gobwin Knob warlords, hover over a cloud, safely out of range of the scores of tiny Jetstone archers that fill the landing of the huge tower of Spacerock.|||
|Prince Tramennis: We'll just have to make them move off first.|||
|Tramennis tugs at King Slately's hands to pull him out of his chair.|||
You want answers as badly as I do, Father.King Slately: Unlikely.
|A closeup of Parson's grim face is laid against an image of him stalking the hallway with Maggie trailing meekly behind.|||
|Prince Tramennis: Come! What's the worst that could happen?|||
|King Slately uses a hook to retrieve his red cape off of a standing coat tree while looking offscreen over his left shoulder.|||
King Slately: The worst?The Titans could hear you ask such a question.
- ^ The bracelet, heart amulet, bomb, and possibly the sword all reference items from the Zelda line of games.
- ^ The sword Parson chose is a likely reference to Glamdring, of the Lord of the Rings narrative.
- ^ The bracer is clearly an homage to Shredder from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- ^ The leftmost sword, blue wand, and shield all reference items from the Zelda line of games.
- ^ The bracer and bladed armor are clearly an homage to Shredder from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- ^ "Come On, Let's Go" was the first single released by Ritchie Valens, in 1958. It reached #42 on the US pop chart. Valens would die in a plane crash less than a year later.