Homekey was heavily defined by pragmatism and a strategy King Posbrake described as "playing wide". Rather than spending shmuckers on city upgrades, Homekey actively razed them to lower level cities and built up their defences via Dirtamancy, making them high cost low value targets. They would then spend the shmuckers gained from razing cities on promoting warlords instead of popping them.
Delkey was Homekey's only ally in the war with Numloch. But as Delkey grew increasingly irritated with just how successful Homekey's "heretical" strategy was, they eventually chose to betray them. The side was destroyed by the resulting Delkey/Charlescomm assault.
Homekey bordered the sides of Numlock, Delkey and Paige Downs.
- Lord Digdoug Mole, Dirtamancer, purchased from Follywood, currently a barbarian in the Magic Kingdom.
- Rock, Hard
- Flying units
- City of Homekey -- Capital
- Cydoor -- Agricultural city
- Bonzibuddy -- Agricultural city
- Xupiter -- Agricultural city
- Weatherbug -- Permanent rain hex, likely taken from Numloch
- Windoski -- lost to a Numloch advance
Real World References
The cities of Homekey are named after various pieces of adware that were endemic on Windows PCs in the late 1990s and early 2000s.