Descriptive Table of Contents/First Intermission
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 TBFGK Epilogue
- 2 LIAB Prologue
- 2.1 Turns since TBfGK: 3 (12 AW)
- 2.2 Turns since TBfGK: 4 (13 AW)
- 2.3 Turns since TBfGK: 8 (17 AW)
- 2.4 Turns since TBfGK: 11 (20 AW)
- 2.5 Turns since TBfGK: 18 (27 AW)
- 2.6 Turns since TBfGK: 19 (28 AW)
- 2.7 Turns since TBfGK: 20 (29 AW)
- 2.8 Turns since TBfGK: 23 (32 AW)
- 2.9 Turns since TBfGK: 24 (33 AW)
- 2.10 Turns since TBfGK: 29 (38 AW)
- 2.11 Turns since TBfGK: 31 (40 AW)
- 2.12 Turns since TBfGK: 38 (47 AW)
- 2.13 Turns since TBfGK: 52 (61 AW)
- 2.14 Turns since TBfGK: 54 (63 AW)
- 2.15 Turns since TBfGK: 55 (64 AW)
Turns since TBfGK: 1 (10 AW)
- Epilogue 1: Parson finds it ridiculous how quickly the city is rebuilt once Stanley allocates the funding.
- Epilogue 2: Stanley returns with most of his dwagon contingent; Parson explores the new Gobwin Knob.
- Epilogue 3: Stanley surveys his domain, comments on his side's new livery, glees at Ansom's Face Heel Turn.
- Epilogue 4: Stanley lands, proves confused and apprehensive over Wanda's attunement and mood; Wanda shows off cool tricks thus far.
- Epilogue 5: Ansom talks re-popping, references Prince; Stanley unable to gloat, compensates by fishing for gossip.
- Epilogue 6: Parson plays with his bracer, contemplates the invention of folding chairs; Maggie and Sizemore culture-shocked; brick-throwing classified as archery.
- Epilogue 7: Archons provide celebratory fireworks; dwagons get spooked; Stanley blows up own head.
- Epilogue 8: Thinking about war bothers Parson, but would not thinking about war be any better?
- Epilogue 9: Stanley "apologizes", breaks news of Ansom's promotion; Parson takes it well; Maggie speaks her mind.
- Epilogue 10: Caesar mocks Jillian, delivers "royal invitation"; Jillian accepts (unwillingly); Vinny smells a fish.
- Epilogue 11: Transylvitans chat about Carpool; Vinny holds his tongue; Jillian stews.
- Epilogue 12: Escort camps in the rain; Transylvitan capital still two days away; Jillian kvetches about moving under her max speed, speculates on Caesar's diet.
Turns since TBfGK: 2 (11 AW)
- Epilogue 13: Escort stops at Aqua Velva; Jillian spears one of the mayor's pet fish as provisions; conversation touches upon names and titles.
- Epilogue 14: Vinny asks Jillian to mind her manners when "meeting his parents"; Jillian still a woman of few words, but spares a few choice ones for her own dad.
- Epilogue 15: Escort grabs horned sheep for dinner; Transylvitans sing campfire rock.
Turns since TBfGK: 3 (12 AW)
- Epilogue 16: Dawn arrives before Transylvito's turn; Jillian nurses a fire; Vinny tames a bat, puts himself in Don King's shoes.
- Epilogue 17: First glimpse of Transylvito proper, surrounding terrain, defense forces; escort grabs a drink from the nearby Skanks; Jillian promotes herself to Chief Party-Pooper.
- Epilogue 18: Jillian arrives in the Transylvito throne room, exchanges formalities with Don King, really needs to pee.
- Epilogue 19: Jillian tells Don King about Faq's Foolamantic defenses, proposes a rematch with Stanley; Don King reminds her of the first bout's mysterious ending; indoor plumbing introduced.
- Epilogue 20: Jillian expresses her disdain for tea, "royal life"; Don King gives an object lesson.
- Epilogue 21: Jillian and Don King talk about the three Rs: Royalty, Radishes, and Rebuilding; Jillian fights an inner ambush, throws a teapot.
Turns since TBfGK: 3 (12 AW)
- Prologue 1: Parson and Charlie talk Caster Links, mind games.
- Prologue 2: Zhopa the Twoll introduced; Parson packs a picnic lunch.
- Prologue 3: Parson, Sizemore, and Maggie take a stroll; Parson learns about Erban development (Gobwin Knob real estate is a buyer's market) and talks about home.
- Prologue 4: Discussion of aesthetics continues on to the topic of graphic design; Fabrication officially linked to Twolls, Dollamancy; Sizemore and Maggie play catch-the-buck over Gobwin Knob's new style.
- Prologue 5: Maggie explains two-caster links, speculates on Stanley's mental state; the trio continue their walk towards the city gates.
- Prologue 6: Parson reaches hex boundary, takes a peek through his magic specs; Maggie tells a joke; Erfworld proves to be more stubborn than we had hoped.
- Prologue 7: Magic Kingdom revealed to be mostly philosophers with juice; Parson warned against going there again, settles for more Q&A with Maggie and Sizemore; Sizemore breaks out the apple brandy.
- Prologue 8: Parson gets a crash course in general relativity, boggles afresh at Erfworld's idiosyncratic physics.
- Prologue 9: Maggie hits the brandy a bit too hard, feels like she's on Earth, takes advantage of her helmet's loyalty.
- Prologue 10: Parson tries things.
- Prologue 11: Parson gets in the saddle, squashes a Banana.
Turns since TBfGK: 4 (13 AW)
- Prologue 12: Ansom and Wanda visit sunny Warchalking.
- Prologue 13: Wrigley loses his spear, then loses his head.
Turns since TBfGK: 8 (17 AW)
- Prologue 14: Stanley chews out Parson for not knowing how to do his rounds; Parson sends Stanley dwagon-hunting.
Turns since TBfGK: 11 (20 AW)
Turns since TBfGK: 18 (27 AW)
Turns since TBfGK: 19 (28 AW)
Turns since TBfGK: 20 (29 AW)
- Prologue 18: Charlie tries to find out what Gobwin Knob's got up its sleeve, and gets more than he bargained for.
Turns since TBfGK: 23 (32 AW)
- Prologue 19: Prince Tramennis arrives at Dhrystone, informs Ossomer of their brother's alleged fate.
Turns since TBfGK: 24 (33 AW)
Turns since TBfGK: 29 (38 AW)
Turns since TBfGK: 31 (40 AW)
Turns since TBfGK: 38 (47 AW)
- Prologue 23: Parson and Maggie take a walk and discuss... logistics. Bow-chicka-bow-wow.
- Prologue 24: Parson braves the peril to get some answers about Charlie.
- Prologue 25: Parson ignores his little buddy, plays 8 questions, and sets a date with Ginger and MaryAnn.
Turns since TBfGK: 52 (61 AW)
- Prologue 26: Caesar Borgata is up on the roof in Chocula, and gets a call from Bunny; learns next morning that Transylvito is popping new Royal Heir.
Turns since TBfGK: 54 (63 AW)
- Prologue 27: Parson chats with Charlie again. Ansom made diplomatic contacts, trying to spread Toolism.