(Redirected from Book 0)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a prequel to Book 1 of the comic, so is informally described as "Book 0". There may be more prequels, of course, in which case the numbering might have to change...
- 1 Inner Peace (Through Superior Firepower)
- 1.1 Descriptive Table of Contents
- 1.1.1 Part 1: The Fate of Goodminton
- 1.1.2 Part 2: Faq's Hope
- 126.96.36.199 The Field Party
- 188.8.131.52 Banhammer's Court
- 184.108.40.206 The WRECD
- 220.127.116.11 Wanda's Garden
- 18.104.22.168 On the run
- 22.214.171.124 Goodminton Revisited
- 126.96.36.199 Olive's Garden
- 188.8.131.52 The Emerald City
- 184.108.40.206 The Last Dawn
- 220.127.116.11 The Trial of the Thirty Six Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty Five Turns
- 18.104.22.168 The Garden Burns
- 22.214.171.124 The Dust Settles
- 1.1 Descriptive Table of Contents
Inner Peace (Through Superior Firepower)
Part 1: The Fate of Goodminton
- Episode 1: A new Firebaugh is born.
- Episode 2: Wanda attends Temple.
- Episode 3: Wanda meets the rest of the family.
- Episode 4: Wanda volunteers for active Duty.
- Episode 5: Wanda gets bawdy.
- Episode 7: Wanda learns to play dice.
- Episode 8: The dice explain luck.
- Episode 9: Wanda's fate is to choose flowers over fire.
- Episode 10: Firebaugh fires Delphie Temple, embraces Wanda.
- Episode 12: A hippie tells the atomic bomb to chillaxe.
- Episode 13: Olive branch causes uncroaked to smile.
- Episode 14: Wanda wants to escape Haffaton's grasp, so Tommy hatches a plan.
- Episode 15: Wanda refuses to bed with the enemy.
- Episode 16: Wanda contemplates the merits and risks of love and chocolate.
- Episode 17: Neither Wanda nor Olive turn, but Frenemy and Quisling do.
- Episode 18: Wanda grieves in her own way.
- Episode 19: Wanda goes Hat Magic.
- Episode 20: Wanda comes up with a capital leveler, Minnow Tower rises up over the capitol level, Delphie levels up, and Quisling and Frenemy give up on leveling the capitol.
- Episode 21: Wanda visits Magic Kingdom, meets old new friends.
- Episode 22: Wanda asks Dice to choose Fate or Luck. He answers with Love.
- Episode 23: Wanda gets dolled up.
- Episode 24: Wanda predicts her Fate.
Part 2: Faq's Hope
The Field Party
- Episode 27: Jillian is alive!
- Episode 28: Jillian tells a Christian to turn the other cheek.
- Episode 29: Jillian is told to come home.
- Episode 30: Jillian comes home.
- Episode 31: Battle of a different sort.
- Episode 32: Banhammer reveals his plan.
- Episode 33: Jillian counters with her own plan.
- Episode 34: Jillian shocks the shockamancer.
- Episode 35: Without real war, the Wonderful Royal Expeditionary Company of Doom contents itself with Air War.
- Episode 36: The die is cast in Diecast.
- Episode 37: After checking herself out in a mirror, Jillian rides the light rail.
- Episode 38: Jillian gets her freak on, is seen, gets freaked out, flees the scene.
- Episode 39: Wanda shows off her garden.
- Episode 40: Wanda tells Jillian about the paths.
- Episode 41: Wanda wanders off, and Jillian's stomach growls.
- Episode 42: 120 turns of Wanda
- Episode 43: Wanda talks about why, and Jillian talks about who.
On the run
- Episode 44: Steamboat Jilly
- Episode 45: Jillian gets high on a Dwagon, and the Dwagon gets high on elves.
- Episode 46: Jillian gets wet with three archons.
- Episode 47: Jillian visits Goodminton.
- Episode 48: Jillian doesn't find any traps, just caps and maps, and a blast from the past from a certain cast(er).
- Episode 49: After much hugging Gillian and Olive play catch.
- Episode 50: A yellow brick road is followed to an Emerald City.
- Episode 51: After a Jester fails catastrophically, the mean ol' Wizard of Erf is spoken of.
- Episode 52: A Florist shows her fangs as the Fate of Faq is revealed.
- Episode 53: Wanda sadly speaks and plucks.
- Episode 54: The yellow brick road is revisited.
The Emerald City
- Episode 55: An audience requests an audience.
- Episode 56: A ceremonial crowning takes a turn for the worse.
- Episode 57: A discussion of sorcery is quite rudely interrupted.
- Episode 58: The King of Wisdom acts unwisely and the Queen of Life drains more life.
- Episode 59: Determined to prevent Nookie at all costs, the Chief Warlord of Faq interrupts a discussion.
The Last Dawn
- Episode 60: Banhammer asks his court to turn.
- Episode 61: How did you get the Arkenshoes?!
- Episode 62: Judy prefers Kansas to Olive Garden and sword beats axe.
- Episode 63: When life gave Jillian Lemon Jefferson, Jack gave her lemon-aid
- Episode 64: Jillian loses a prisoner, but gains a Capital.
- Episode 65: Olive gets served with a Side of marshmallow.
The Trial of the Thirty Six Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty Five Turns
- Episode 66: The trial begins.
- Episode 67: Feeling magnanimous, Wanda offers Olive an invitation.
- Episode 68: Mortism leads a phonecall.
- Episode 69: If you're nasty and you know it and you really want to show it...
- Episode 70: Two girls, one Jester.
The Garden Burns
The Dust Settles
- Episode 73: Innocence is found in death.
- Episode 74: Faq is reborn.
- Episode 75: Jillian is offered the Deal of a Lifetime.
- Episode 76: Jillian beats the "beat Jillian personally" special.
- Episode 77: A swiss army sword detects a hidden door.
- Episode 78: Jillian plans Faq's withdrawal, and Wanda goes into withdrawal.
- Jillian focuses on the warlord-y aspects of her Duty, while Faq's Court resumes business as usual. In trying to comfort Wanda, Jillian finds out that Charlie used to use the Buds, and may have a cure.
- Episode 79: Boys and their Toys.
- Jillian agrees to the Deal of a Lifetime if Charlie fixes Wanda. While she offends Betsy by asking for help, Charlie takes the opportunity to play as the Wizard one last time.
- Episode 80: Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
- Jillian and Wanda discuss the Deal, their cravings, and the gardens. Jillian decides to force the issue with Charlie and makes one final demand: destroy his own Buds.
- Episode 81: Jillian worse than croaks.